Become a member of Waltham Forest Echo
Waltham Forest Echo is a community newspaper run by and for the community. It is owned by three not-for-profit organisations and gives local people a platform to be heard.
The paper is published monthly and 20,000 copies are distributed across the borough in community centres, pubs, cafes, libraries, doctors’ surgeries, shops, hairdressers, outside train stations and door-to-door.
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Get a copy of each issue delivered to your door every month
- Help shape the future of Waltham Forest Echo by attending members’ meetings to discuss the paper
- Get your name printed in the paper and appear on our website to acknowledge your support
- Receive an exclusive Echo pin badge
How do I become a member?
- Pay a monthly membership fee of £5. All income goes towards producing and improving Waltham Forest Echo
- Sign up online here
- Alternatively call 020 8521 7956 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy reading the Echo!